Monday, January 6, 2014

Stir Fry

So this is just a taste of things to come.. Get ready!  Stir fry, is what I made for dinner tonight.  I would like to be the first one to come out and say, stir fry tastes much better with Rice.  Yep, I said it. Rice.  Trying to put the sauce in a tortilla is yucky...  More info to come.  Check it out by the end of the night.  I got some good stuff.

3 comments:

Shar and Tyson said...

And still nothing else has been posted?

Stephanie Dumm said...

If you want stir fry that goes in tortillas, go with fajitas. : )

thelifeofnathanp said...

Hey Girl-friend.. I just love your blog! You are really very funny and make me chuckle when you write. I'm sorry you've had some hard times. Every time I shop at Walmart I think of those horrid Facebook pictures that get passed around, and just hope one of me doesn't show up in them! So I'm very careful on what to wear when I do go to walmart... and you should check out my blog.. the life of Nathan Petersen.. I think that's what it's called.. It's been some time since I've done it :D Love you! You really are a wonderful mother and person..